Mineral Medix official release: KidneyGuard+
Mineral Medix – your source of natural health products, is pleased to present:
Relieves symptoms and prevents urinary infections.
KidneyGuard+ relieves symptoms associated usually to urinary infections, such as burning sensation, frequent urination etc.
- Relieves symptoms associated with minor urinary tract infections (burning sensation, frequent urination)
- Prevents recurrent urinary infections. Most effective when used at the first signs of infection
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Contains herbal ingredients in the effective combination and dosage
- Uva ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, root): 40mg (10:1 QCE 400mg)
Uva ursi contains phenoglycoside that after conversion into hydroquinone stimulates the function of the kidney parenchyma and increases diuresis
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon, fruit): 10mg (30:1 QCE 300mg)
Cranberry contains a glycoside vaccinium that possesses anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties; triterpenoids – organic complexes with anti-inflammatory properties; phenols – that inhibit virulent bacteria at a cellular level
- D-Mannose: 500mg
D-Mannose – a specific polysaccharide that acts similarly to antibiotic clearing the urinary tract from virulent bacteria.
D-Mannose enters blood system from the gastrointestinal tract without a transformation into glycogen in the liver and is excreted through the kidneys in its intact form. On its way, D- Mannose covers the surface of the urinary tract and thus prevents bacteria from adhering an infecting it. Therefore, E. coli (according to the researchers, it is these infectious agents that cause the urinary tract infection in 90% cases), connect with the polysaccharide structure of D-mannose instead of stable fixation with cell walls and are quickly washed out with increased urine flow.
Thus, D-Mannose does not kill the bacteria and does not impact the healthy microflora, it only helps to remove virulent bacteria from the urinary tract.
Dosage & quantity:
- Available in packages:
- 60 vegetable capsules
- 180 vegetable capsules
Product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80081362