Pleasant Vacation with ZEOLITE
Each disease has its own “favorite” seasons. Summer for example – is for food poisonings. A huge number of people, as a matter of fact, face food poisoning every day. This problem is especially bothering us in the summer when the air temperature is high enough to spoil products very fast. Indigestion during your vacation time might be caused by unfamiliar and unusual food, by unfiltered water (especially in tropical countries with warm and humid climates) and we have any opportunity to get food poisoning and fall sick.
This trouble quite often lurks on the road: travelers do not always have an opportunity to choose food and are deprived of conditions for personal hygiene.
But whatever causes the food poisoning – it is always accompanied by extremely unpleasant symptoms. All of this can “poison” and spoil the long-awaited vacation, and in the absence of timely assistance lead to serious consequences to the body.
First aid for poisoning
The first thing is to restore the balance of the liquid, so drink as much as possible. And, of course, it is necessary to remove toxins from the body as soon as possible.
The source of intoxication may be retained in the gastrointestinal tract for a long time, constantly absorbed into the blood, and if gastric emptying is not technically difficult (gastric lavage with provocation of a vomiting reflex), removal of toxins from the cavity The intestine can be a challenge. In such cases, enterosorbents – agents that absorb toxins in the gastrointestinal tract – come to the rescue.
There are many “cleaning agents”, but which one to choose?
The first in mind? The well-known activated carbon drug. However, despite the high efficiency, coal can damage the mucous membrane of our organs of the digestive system, which is already damaged by toxicants, to change the composition of the microflora and “take out” vital substances from the intestine along with toxins.
The most effective means for food poisoning is the enterosorbent based on natural minerals – zeolite and diatomite – “OptiSorb”.
Getting into the gastrointestinal tract, OptiSorb “is not absorbed into the circulatory system, but passes through the” intestinal tube “in transit”.
The oval shape of the “Optosorba” particles does not injure the mucous membranes in the gastrointestinal tract.
Unique natural minerals in the Optosorbe are supplied by potassium and calcium ions, other macro and micro elements, and toxic ions are collected in their place and firmly retained on their crystal lattice until complete evacuation.
That is extremely important with intense vomiting and liquid stool, when the body inevitably loses with the liquid the body needs macro- and micro elements.
With acute food poisoning, you would need to take 10 “OptiSorb” sachets at a time, drinking a lot of water. Repeat once again in 30 minutes.
Next three days you might want to take 2 sachets 2 times a day (morning and evening time) and again – with a lot of water.
Poisoning can happen anywhere, so it’s good to think to have a sorbent with you – in the desktop drawer and in your travel bag.
Drl A. N. Nikitin, Medical Phytotherapeutist.
To buy Zeolite: https://store.mineralmedix.ca/products/zeolite