ZeoPad – Universal Water Sorbent Purifier
Application of ZeoPad in the water treatment process helps to supply your body with chemically and biologically pure water.
ZeoPad is made of natural zeolite with clinoptilolite as its active component.
Application of ZeoPad in water treatment results in:
- Reduction of water hardness;
- Enrichment of water by silicon and sodium;
- Decrease of residual aluminum content;
- Decrease of nitrates content in water;
- Decrease of calcium and magnesium levels;
- Improvement of acid-base balance;
- Decrease of hard metals level in water;
- Decrease of scale on tank walls.
A timely and sufficient intake of biologically pure water enriched with much needed micro and macro elements is one of the key conditions of a healthy lifestyle.
pН medium stabilization is one of the key features of ZeoPad
Please see the results of an independent study.
One of the numerous features of zeolite is the ability to stabilize acid-base (рН) medium in which it is found. Many protective structures of the body (especially the buffer structures) are directly dependent on рН level. Biologic fluids of our body (blood, lymph, intercellular and spinal-cerebral substances, etc.) have low alkaline medium (blood рН is just 7.35 – 7.45).
рН level is an important factor of the vital value of water.
The use of potable water with a zeolit-based sorbent-purifier brings quality to your water and reduces the risk of getting sick!
Buying ZeoPad: https://store.mineralmedix.ca/products/zeopad1